St. Louis Fine Restaurant Guide provides a list of restaurants with news about openings and special events.
Restaurants are listed
by neighborhoods for your convenience.
How To Reach Us:
St. Louis Fine Restaurant Guide is part of the:
3832 S Broadway Street
St. Louis, MO 63118
To submit news, add a restaurant location, or advertise, send email to:
"Phantom of the Grand 'Ole Opry"
May Through July 2017
Millions of people flock to the Grand Ole Opry House to see Tammy Whino's one woman show, "Stand By Your Man." Here, amid the fried chicken, line dancing and dinner theatre, Tammy is the Queen of the Grand Ole Opry. Or is she?
When she is found murdered, many suspect the Phantom because everyone knows the house is haunted. Or could the murderer be Billy Ray Serious, Naomi Dudd, and we can't forget about Nelson Willy?
So, ya all come down and help Kenny Rogeers and Dolly Pardon and all your favorite country western singers as they help apprehend the killer. Participate in a murder mystery. Ask for a "starring" role or just sit back and guess "whodunit."
This interactive comedy, murder mystery is served with a 4-course meal to DIE for! Make your reservations now. It would be a CRIME to miss out on this much FUN! Call the Bissell Mansion at 314-533-9830 or 1-800-690-9838.
Lucy Loves Ricky
The "I Love Lucy" TV Show premiered in October 1951.
Our Show is a tribute to that Fabulous Redhead
She tries to prove to Ricky and the owner of the club, Regis Philitan, that she can sing, dance and even do tricks.
The 'Lucy Loves Ricky' and 'Lucy Goes Cruisin' are available for private shows either at the Bissell Mansion or we can bring the show to you at the location of your choice. Call the Bissell Mansion at 314-533-9830 or 1-800-690-9838 for more details or to schedule your private show.
St. Charles Community College to Host Food Truck Frolic
ST. LOUIS, MO, (SLFP.com), June 8, 2017 - The St. Charles Community College Foundation, SCC Student Activities and Cottleville-Weldon Spring Chamber of Commerce are partnering up to host the sixth annual outdoor summer movie series at SCC. All of the movie nights are free and open to the public.
Back by popular demand, Food Truck Frolic will be held in the college’s Red Parking Lot from 5-8:30 p.m. in conjunction with the movie series. Movies will be shown at sundown on Fridays on the lawn outside the Technology Building. Free visitor parking is available in the Orange Parking Lot at the SCC North Entrance located on Mid Rivers Mall Drive.
“We love hosting events that bring the entire community together on our campus,” said Mandi Smith, SCC manager of student activities. “This evening offers fun for the whole family without breaking the budget.”
OUTDOOR SUMMER MOVIE SERIES SCHEDULE:
Friday, June 23: “Moana”
Friday, July 21: “Smurfs: The Lost Village”
Friday, Aug. 25: “Captain Underpants”
Friday, Sept. 22: “Despicable Me 3”
Movie titles are subject to change.
Attendees are encouraged to bring blankets, chairs and food. Free popcorn will be provided, and snacks and beverages will be available for purchase. The rain location is the College Center gymnasium, accessible from the Yellow Parking Lot lot near the campus Southwest Entrance.
Hard Rock's World Burger Tour Returns to St. Louis
ST. LOUIS, MO, (SLFP.com) - This year more than 160 local burgers were evaluated by Hard Rock’s culinary team with crowd favorites added to the 2017 World Burger Tour lineup. Throughout May and June 2017, Hard Rock Cafe St. Louis, located at Saint Louis Union Station will feature the following World Burger Tour offerings:
- Colombian Plantain Burger (Cartagena, Colombia) – a South American savory and sweet combination of caramelized onions, bacon and Monterey Jack Cheese, spiked with molasses and topped with fried plantains on a Certified Angus Beef® patty. Perfectly paired with crispy plantain chips and mojo sauce
- English Breakfast Burger (London, England) – a Certified Angus Beef® patty topped with sliced ham, a sausage patty, a fried egg, a Portobello mushroom, arugula and garlic aioli and served with a side of baked beans
- Jambalaya Burger (Louisiana, United States) – this big easy burger features spiced up Certified Angus Beef® fixed with Cajun mayo, pickles, andouille sausage, pepper jack cheese and a jammin’ jambalaya rice cake
- Kimchi Burger (Seoul, South Korea) – a tradition years in the making, Certified Angus Beef® patty topped with Sriracha-seasoned kimchi, bulgogi sauce, fresh tomato and lettuce and Sriracha mayo
- Olé Burger (Barcelona, Spain) – a fury of red peppered Romesco sauce, roasted vegetables, with goat cheese crumbles and arugula, dancing on a Certified Angus Beef® and between a toasted bun
- Tango Salsa Burger (Buenos Aires, Argentina) – shake it up with andouille sausage, Certified Angus Beef®, salsa criolla, garlic aioli, Monterey jack cheese, fresh arugula and a fried egg to top off the burger
- Banh Mi Burger (Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam) – coated in tangy house-made Vietnamese glaze, topped with sliced cucumbers and pickled vegetables, accompanied by a garnishment of cilantro and green onions all on a Certified Angus Beef® patty
- Tennessee BBQ Burger (Tennessee, United States) – like a good country ballad, this Certified Angus Beef® burger brings happy tears with BBQ dry rubbed premium beef topped with pickle slices, Memphis slaw, pulled pork, pig sauce, crispy onions and cheddar
Local Legendary© Burgers are served with lettuce, tomato and paired with the ultimate sidekick – Hard Rock’s Savory Artisan french fries. Throughout World Burger Tour, each french fry selection is paired with a complementary signature dipping sauce. Guests in select markets can choose from Hard Rock’s classic seasoned french fries or additional new offerings, including Garlic Fries with Garlic Aioli and Spiced Curry Fries with Tandoori mayonnaise. As part of the World Burger Tour menu, Hard Rock Cafes will also showcase the brand’s world-famous cocktails.
St. Louis Fine Restaurant Guide is a feature of the Saint Louis Front Page. The sole purpose is to disseminate news and information about restaurants in the Metropolitan Saint Louis area. Text or graphics may not be copied, rewritten or distributed in any manner whatsoever without written permission. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org All rights reserved world wide. © 1997 - 2017 Moore Design Group.